Sunday, February 17, 2008

Spring?


Wasn't today a beautiful day here in the Garden City? I know spring is still five weeks away and this is mother nature's way of tricking us into thinking spring is here, but man did it feel good out there today.


So I wasn't about to miss the best day of the year so far, so off to Bernice's for the noon group ride I went, of course! Today it was Dean, Travis and I. Dean and I were in our kits! With no other takers, we were off.


What was that up the road? More orange, in the form of Jeanne V. then later Riki and Jeff Twohig. Now that's what I like to see, lots of orange sprouting up all over the valley. Maybe spring is here...


So props to all of you who were fortunate enough to get out and swim, bike, run, hike, ski, or do whatever this weekend. It sure was a good weekend to do it.


I had only one question on my mind this weekend, where was all the blue?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean ... where was all the blue?
Bob Presta

ErikD said...

Was that you Bob, heading east on Saturday? I don't know, but I'm seeing a lot more orange out there, but I may be a bit conditioned to seeing orange. Great to hear from you and keep up your riding!