Monday, February 11, 2008

TS5VV Tri Clinic #1


So where do I sign up? Visit http://www.sportsbaseonline.com/ and search for Team Stampede/Five Valley Velo to join our team! Be sure to put in from Dec 2007 in order to pull it up.

We had our first of several clinics tonight in preparation for the Grizzly Triathlon on April12th. Tonight Jeff, Becky, Linsey and I focused on what to expect and how to be adequately prepared for The Griz. You guys did a great job taking us through the preparation, in training, injury prevention and on race day. It was good to hear everyone's first-hand experiences to help get a good mental picture of the race and what to expect.

Next Clinic: THIS SATURDAY 4pm at the Grizzly Pool to work on swimming form.


Just listening to everyone got me excited about the upcoming racing season. I'm really not a triathlete, but I love competition. I love pushing my limits and I love watching others do the same. I think that this year is going to be great. There has been a lot of buzz here in Missoula lately and I think it's going to translate into a spectacular season.

So are you ready to go for it?

Next Race: Snowjoke 1/2 Marathon, February23rd, Seeley Lake. http://www.cheetahherders.com/



No comments: